Still not convinced that reading isn’t the answer to the big questions in your life? Here are portions of an article published on CheatSheet.com: (Ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/warren-buffett-favorite-business-books-2014-8/#e-intelligent-investor-by-benjamin-graham-1 )
When Warren Buffett started his investing career, he would read 600, 750, or 1,000 pages a day. Even now, he still spends about 80% of his day reading.
Here are the nine (9) Books Billionaire Warren Buffett Thinks Everyone Should Read:
- “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham
- “Security Analysis” by Benjamin Graham
- “Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits” by Philip Fisher
- “Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises” by Tim Geithner
- “The Essays of Warren Buffett” by Warren Buffett
- “Jack: Straight From The Gut” by Jack Welch
- “The Outsiders” by William Thorndike, Jr.
- “The Clash of the Cultures” by John Bogle
- “Business Adventures: Twelve Classic Tales from the World of Wall Street” by John Brooks