It is so simple for online students:
- Tuition is set up on a subscription basis.
- Make your starting payment of $100 and begin.
- Make your monthly payments of $59 a month until you finish all courses.
- Almost all books are available online at no cost to you.
For on-ground courses in California:
- Tuition is set at a$250 a semester credit hour. (10 months/30 semester credit hours will cost $7,500.)
- Home-stay cost for international student is $750 a month which includes: a shared room, food (except lunch), and transportation to and from campus.
Tuition Refund Policy
It is so simple:
- Stop making your monthly payments and you are dropped.
- Agree to pay the $290 reentry fee and you are attending again.
- If you do not make a payment for 4 months, you must reapply for admission.
Request a brochure and catalog . . . click here.
Request a free application . . . click here.