If you are 45 + years of age (an exception may be requested in exceptional situations), you may be qualified to receive an honorary doctorate degree.
- Submit all required material
- At this time, the material is presented to the Board of Trusteesfor review and approval. (Allow up to one month for a response.)
- Upon approval by the board and a donation of $450.00 or more to the college, you will receive the following:
- A Diploma showing your Dr.Hon.
- An Official Letter stating your accomplishments that will serve as your transcript
- Free Continuous Verification Services for official inq uiries to your status
- The right to add Dr.Hon. to the back of your name
Request a free application . . . click here.
Request a brochure and catalog . . . click here.
Doctorem, honoris causa (Dr.Hon.)